Unique fonts are a must for any creative: They give your design a sense of individuality and personality.
There are thousands of free fonts out there available for personal use, and if you would like to use them commercially, they can be bought as reasonable prices as well.
Use them for your own logos, social media images, website typefaces, business cards, etc.
I find that handwriting fonts especially give designs a more personal edge with that extra quality-look to it, as if you spent a lot more time working on it that you actually did.
Here are some of my favorite free handwriting fonts in both print and cursive form to use in your own creative endeavors. I hope you find some that you fall in love with!
20 Free Handwriting Fonts I Love
How to Install Fonts onto your Computer
Installing fonts to your computer is easy and there are several ways of going about doing this. Make sure to initially unzip the file the download comes in. Then, you will have access to the Font Files.
HOW TO INSTALL FONTS ON WINDOWS
Fonts come in OTF or TTF files. The form will depend on what they provide you in their download, and for general-use, you can use either-or; However, here is a run-down of the main difference between the two.
- OTF files are newer compared to TTF: They support a more wide variety of characters apart from the basic set.
- TTF files are standard: They provide crisp, clean typefaces, both on screen and on paper.
1st Way: Right click the font file you want to install > Click Install
2nd Way: Go to Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Fonts > Drag and Drop the Font File with all your other fonts
If this doesn’t work for you, visit this post by FontSpring and follow the instructions according to which version of Windows you are using.
HOW TO INSTALL FONTS ON MAC
Double click the font file you want to install > Click Install Font
For more information, you can find further instructions on Apple’s Support site here.
* Please take note of licensing for each font and use appropriately.
Powered by Creative Market
Free Print Handwriting Fonts
1. Baby Fox: A Playful Brush Handwritten Font
2. Moon Flower
4. Pastel Skies
6. Stay Writer (Habel): A Beautiful Handmade Font
7. Leira: A Free Hand Drawn Font
8. Paper Daisy
Free Script Handwriting Fonts
10. Gravity: Handwritten & Signature Font
11. Cedarville Cursive: A Google Font
12. Quentin: Script Font
13. Sureder: A Stylish Signature Font
14. Fox in the Snow: A Cursive Handwriting Font
15. Cantilena Signature Font
16. Run Wild
17. Madeleine Free Signature Font
19. Madelon Script
20. The Only Exception
Hi guys! Thank you for sticking around for another blog post.
If you found this a useful resource, consider sharing it with your friends or commenting down below. I truly appreciate it <3
I hope you have a wonderful day, and until next time ~