Get To Know Me
s h i h o r i
- I LOVE rats. They are my best friends. I rescue them from getting eaten up by snakes when they’re babies and give them a happy nest and family to call their own.
- I was born in New Jersey (USA) and moved to North Carolina when I was 10 years old.
- I’m Japanese-American!
- I have Social Anxiety Disorder and suffered from Depression for about 10 years. I’m starting to move past it.
- I studied at North Carolina State University with a bachelor’s degree in Biology and graduated as a Valedictorian.
- Sunlight makes me super sleepy (I have to always wear sunglasses when driving or else…yeah)
- I love the color green. It soothes my soul.
- I like the simple things of life, like chilling with a good cup of coffee.
- I’m no good at talking.
- I wrote a book. A poetry book. Check it out on Amazon… ’cause I’m super proud of it!
- I love to paint abstract art and write poetry.
- I work really hard, but am super lazy in all the other aspects of my life.
- Since the beginning of time, before I sleep, I ALWAYS have to imagine a story in my head.
- I like me time too much.
- Love me some Korean music… so much and too much to even list them all on here…
- I’m a cry baby. I think I may like sad things more than happy things.
- I think I’m addicted to buying notebooks and art supplies. And hoarding them…
- I am extremely slow at figuring out jokes, witty comments, puns, etc. I wish I could keep up like everyone else… :'(
- I talk to myself all the time.
- I’m 23 years old (as of 2017).
There! I did it! I thought this was going to be boring but I dare say it turned out much better than what I was expecting. And I loved doing this. I actually learned a lot about myself writing this!
I hope you guys enjoyed it! Tell me a little about yourself down in the comment section too – I’d love to hear from you! <3
‘Til next time my friends! xo