Get To Know Me
s h i h o r i
- I was born in New Jersey (USA) and moved to North Carolina when I was 10 years old.
- I’m Japanese-American!
- I studied at North Carolina State University and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Biology.
- I like the color pink.
- I like the simple things of life, like chilling with a good cup of coffee.
- I’m no good at talking.
- I wrote a book. A poetry book. Check it out on Amazon… if you’d like.
- I like to paint and draw things.
- I work hard, but am kind of lazy in other aspects of my life.
- I like to believe that I’m a pretty imaginative type of person.
- I like me time a bit too much.
- I love listening to Korean music… so much and too much to even list them all on here…
- I’m a cry baby. I think I may like sad things more than happy things lol
- I think I’m addicted to buying notebooks and art supplies. And hoarding them…
- I am extremely slow at figuring out jokes, witty comments, puns, etc. I wish I could keep up like everyone else… :'(
- I’m 23 years old (as of 2017).
- My favorite season is Spring.
- My job is being a blogger! So thank you for visiting my blog – you are helping to support me 🙂
- I love anything romantic (especially Kdramas and romance animes)
- I love rats! I think they are so adorable!
There! I did it! I thought this was going to be boring but I dare say it turned out much better than what I was expecting. And I loved doing this. I actually learned a lot about myself writing this!
I hope you guys enjoyed it! Tell me a little about yourself down in the comment section too – I’d love to hear from you! <3
‘Til next time my friends! xo