Life happens – and sometimes we need a few daily reminders throughout the day – when the mind just goes too fast and our feelings, senseless.
Sometimes, we just need a few right words to make us feel better – and if this is what you need, I hope you find the daily, simple reminder you need right now in your life.
1. It’s okay if the only thing you did today was breathe
2. You will overcome this
Think of everything you have gone through and have overcome. This too will pass, as all things do.
3. Be a light in this world
4. Strive for progress, not perfection
5. Stop Waiting for Friday
“Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life.”
Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.” – Source
6. If someone said or did something mean to you today – What they did has nothing to do with you and everything to do with themselves
Those mean words, those mean actions, that others have done to you – They are not a reflection of you.
They are a rather a reflection of that person’s own character.
It has nothing to do with you. So don’t let it harbor a place inside you – And above all, do not let those words that only took a few moments live within you for the next few weeks, months, or the rest of your life.
7. You must believe in yourself first
8. It’s okay to not be okay
9. You are loved
I know there are some of you who don’t get to hear these words that much. So here it is.
Love comes in many forms – there is more love around you than you may believe… even from strangers.
Believe in this. And even to yourself and for yourself – remind yourself of these words. You are loved.
10. Take care of those around you
11. Amazing things will happen to you
Trust in your life that goodness is on its way to you.
12. Take the risk or lose the chance
13. Never compare yourself to anyone else
So much self-hurt comes from comparing yourself to other people. You are perfect as you are – There is no need for comparison. Strive instead for your own progress and unique growth.
14. You are so much more beautiful than you think you are.
15. Don’t give up. all great things take time.
There is nothing more satisfying than creating something from you and true to you.
It is so easy to unconsciously go through life doing what we are told that this becomes the norm, but every once in a while, take it upon yourself to create something.
Do something that comes from yourself – and not from others.
17. No one knows yourself better than you do
People will try to tell you throughout your life what kind of person you are – Don’t believe them.
Only you know who you truly are. They do not make your life choices – You have more freedom than you believe.
18. You are worthy of love
19. Stop the overthinking
Shhh. Tell yourself this.
20. Make your heart the most beautiful thing about you. -Unknown
21. It’s okay to not have it all figured out yet
You will never get anything done if you wait until you are ready. Learn to do things – fall into things – before you know you are ready. You will grow the wings as you fall.
22. You are one of a kind.
23. Happiness comes from yourself
Nothing external and physical of this world can bring as much happiness as the comfort of being comfortable in your own skin and the peace of being completely yourself.
24. Sometimes – it’s your pain that leads you to your greatest purpose
There is a reason behind everyone’s pain – And it is through that pain that it often sheds light on what one’s greatest purpose in life is.
Pain pushes you to strive towards goodness, not just because you don’t want to feel that pain anymore, but because most of all you never want another person to experience that same pain.
25. This is your life
You are your own.
26. Seek perpetual comfort in your soul
Living can get uncomfortable – that is how we grow as people.
But the soul – the soul should be like water, comfortable as it is, whether it is still or running – it simply is and flows.
27. The past has past
Stop thinking about the past and everything you could have done differently.
\None of that matters now. The past cannot be changed, but your present choices, the future, it is all an empty canvas.
28. You are enough.
29. Nothing changes if nothing changes
30. A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles
31. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking – steve jobs
You will stumble upon it sooner than you think.
32. If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit
33. You don’t have to apologize for everything
34. Fall in love with Silence and Stillness
Sometimes it’s easy to be afraid of silence and stillness. We think we always need something – and when we come to face nothing, we get agitated.
But really, what is there to be agitated of in calmness?
Learn to fall in love with nothing – There is so much more to be found in darkness, in silence, in stillness. Even in nothing.
35. In the end, you always have a choice
You will always have a choice – No matter how uncontrollable you find your life. No matter what your past has set you up to become. No matter how limited you may feel at times.
You have the freedom of your own choice.
36. Make it happen. Shock everyone.
37. A quiet mind is able to hear intuition over fear – Yvan byeajee
38. Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path
I find that so many of our troubles and mishaps bring about some surprising moment of goodness in the end that makes it all worth it. Look for that.
39. Acknowledge even the tiniest of victories
Don’t only count your big wins – even the tiniest steps forward need to be acknowledged and celebrated!
Otherwise, you may end up always wishing and looking forward – And not appreciating all the good things happening now in your life.
40. There’s bravery in being soft
41. Keep Going
You are getting there!
42. Speak beautiful things
43. You can do anything
44. Stop and look around
Stop trying to rush from Point A to Point B. Slow your steps. Look at the distant horizon. Look out the window. Stop to “smell the flowers.”
45. See the good in everyone and everything
46. One of the biggest changes anyone can go through happens when you are in your most terrified state.
It’s true. We all have that one downfall – that one major fear – we cannot ever seem to overcome. But there will come a point when… Change is not “change” in your mind’s eye – but rather terror.
And in growing through that terror – you grow into the person you were meant to live to be.
And looking back, you can see the change you were completely blind to before then.
47. One day at a time
48. Do what you love, not what you think you’re supposed to do
49. Be patient with yourself
50. To love at all is to be vulnerable
51. Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. – Anne Frank
52. You will never change anything that you are willing to tolerate
53. You are more unique than you believe – And yet – more the same.
You are unique, and at the same time, you and I and everyone in this world are the same.
Different and the same. The world changes when one can acknowledge this about people. Truly.
54. Go where you feel most alive
55. Process your emotions. Do not act mindlessly upon them.
Your emotions are important – but be careful not to act on them… especially out of anger.
Give it time. Take it in and let yourself process through the emotions and thoughts. Then act.
56. What a beautiful mind you have
57. Even if reality is ugly, your life is beautiful. -Epik High
58. Cherish Your Body
Your soul lives because your body is alive. Remember to take care of your body and be thankful for all the millions of things it is able to do for you to live your life.
59. Speak your heart out
The heart feels most alive when we are able to speak freely and be transparently ourselves to those around us.
So say the words that are on your mind. Relay your feelings to others.
60. Always go to bed with forgiveness in your heart
Don’t go to sleep without forgiving: Forgive those who have wronged you. Forgive yourself for all your mess-ups.
Forgive the day for whatever it brought upon you.
61. See as if you are seeing for the very first time
Experience each moment as if it were the first time you were seeing the world. Always keep an open mind.
Related Blog Posts:
100 Life Lessons I Have Learned
100 Journal Prompts for Self Discovery
8 Steps to Be More Self Aware
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you have your own daily reminders you would like to share with us, feel free to comment down below!
Thanks again for reading another blog post,
Until next time my lovely readers <3
I loved this , as a teen and having depression problems, this has helped me so much and who ever made this, thank you so much.
Thanks for this! 😉 I just want to share this “Be humble always as I believe that in every success, there was always humble beginnings.”
oooh I like that!! Thank you so much for sharing <3