60 Simple Habits for a Profoundly Happier Life
It’s 2020 – And now is the perfect time to start brand new habits that can bring more happiness and well-being to your life. Here is a list of 60 habits to add into your routine for a better life.
I know that oftentimes, creating healthier habits is easier said than done. However, I hope that out of these 60 habits, you may pick even just one that you can commit to attempting every day. Even if we mess up sometimes and fall back to our old selves, forgive yourself and get back to living like the future self you want to be.
One day you will get there. And it will all be because you were able to love yourself enough now to make that change towards a better future.
1. Prioritize your happiness every day.
2. Smile more.
3. Wake up earlier.
4. Get enough sleep.
5. Be aware of the state of your own mind: What thoughts are you having? How are you feeling at the moment? Catch yourself when you start of feel negative and bring yourself out of that state of mind.
6. Eat healthy meals and portions.
7. Don’t skip meals.
8. Go outside more often.
9. Take a walk.
10. Remind yourself that everything will work out perfectly for you. Everything happens for a reason and you are being guided towards the best possible future for you.
11. Practice self-care regularly.
12. Read regularly.
13. Exercise regularly.
14. Love yourself a little bit more every day.
15. Meditate regularly.
16. Appreciate the time you have and cherish it.
18. Live in the present moment.
19. Clean regularly.
20. Be more conscious when you shop.
21. Drink water more often.
22. Stop watching TV.
23. Unplug from social media.
24. Shop checking your social media when you wake up.
25. Make room for the things that make you happy.
26. Spend more time with the people you love.
27. Write in a journal.
29. Stop procrastinating. Don’t wait until the last second to do something. Get it done now.
30. Appreciate your body. You are beautiful as you are… and remind yourself of that every day.
31. Laugh often.
32. Create a morning routine.
33. Practice gratitude every day.
35. Try something new.
36. Listen to music.
37. Create: Paint, draw, create music, sing, write, do something that gets you creating.
38. Visualize the life you want. Create a vision board.
39. Listen more. React less.
40. Be aware and let go of unhealthy lifestyles, relationships, or situations.
41. Practice positive thinking.
42. Let go of limiting beliefs.
43. Show appreciation to the people around you.
44. Cook at home more often.
45. Make time for hobbies.
46. Take inspired action.
47. Be open to making more income: Look for ways to achieve financial freedom.
48. Spend time in nature.
49. Self reflect.
50. Be open-minded.
51. Invest in yourself.
52. Develop a night routine.
54. Only keep things that bring you joy.
55. Cut back on sugar.
56. Learn something new.
57. Take one more step closer to your dream life – Even if it’s just a tiny step.
58. Listen to podcasts or audiobooks.
59. Be gentle with yourself.
60. Know your limits and don’t be afraid to say no.
What is a new habit that you’ve picked up recently? I’d love to know in the comment section down below!
Thank you my lovely reader for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day or night wherever you may be! <3