30 Things to Do At Home When Bored
Here is a list of 30 things you can do at home when bored!
I absolutely love being at home – And I have created a space perfect for me to feel content, happy, and inspired. I hope that these suggestions can help you feel at peace when you’re at home too.
1. Relax! Home is home! It is a safe sanctuary that should fill you with positive energy, love, and happiness just to be in your own space.
2. Decorate your space!
Check out these related blog posts for inspiration and treat yourself on Amazon, since we can still shop even from the comforts of our own home!
Sometimes we just get so busy with our lives that we find ourselves with no time whatsoever to read. Reading is a great way to learn about so many things – And buying a book is a fraction of the cost of taking a class to learn about something new.
If you enjoy self-help books, I highly recommend these books – as they’ve completely transformed how I see life:
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon
The Book of Awakening
How to Win Friends and Influence People
4. Draw doodles
Check out these related blog posts for many, many drawing ideas:
5. Watch fun or heartwarming Youtube videos
6. Clean: Vacuum, change your bed sheets, clean out your closet, dust, wash the dishes. A clean room helps bring you happiness.
7. Write in a journal
Here are 100 Journal Prompts to write about for Self Discovery
8. Plan or create a bullet journal
Here are some bullet journal ideas in this blog post:
9. Cook or bake a new or favorite dish
10. Do laundry
11. Listen to music
12. Call a friend or family member
Sometimes I meditate for a clear mind. Sometimes, I’ll do a self-guided meditation so that I consciously bring myself to a higher positive state. Try a guided meditation as well: There are so many on Youtube for love, happiness, and wealth.
14. Play with your pet
15. Spend quality time with your family
16. Make coffee or tea and enjoy!
17. Learn something new
18. Dance or sing
19. Create a DIY or craft you’ve always wanted to try
20. Make time to be grateful for the little things
21. Make conscious effort to feel love and not fear
22. Look at the sky outside
23. Start pursuing your dream (Research or start taking little steps you’ve never had the time or courage to do before)
24. Create a painting
25. Start a self care routine
26. Listen to a podcast or audiobook: Here’s a FREE trial of Audible down below.
27. Play a video game
28. Shop online
Remember to use Rakuten (Formerly known as Ebates) whenever you shop online to receive cash back on your purchases.
If you don’t use Rakuten yet, I highly recommend to start using it! I just purchased a laptop online, and got back over $100 from just purchasing that laptop by using Rakuten.
If you use my link and sign up for Rakuten and spend $25 on an online purchase, you’ll receive $10 cash back automatically.
29. Do at home exercises
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and thank you for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day or night wherever you may be. Until next time x